Checklist for visa applications:
- Travel document (i.e. passport) valid for at least another six (6) months
- Two (2) visa application forms duly completed (download)
- Two (2) recent biometric passport photographs – 4.5 x 3.5 cm format (no photocopy or scanned photograph)
- A legalized invitation to Cameroon / or a proof of accommodation / or a mission order (official trip)
- Photocopy of flight ticket or flight reservation
- Photocopy of valid international yellow fever vaccination certificate
- Proof of negative result to the COVID_19-test not older than three (3) days
- For children attach a photocopy of the birth certificate, a signed authorization from both parents and a photocopy of the passport or the parents’ identity card.
We advise all applicants not to buy their flight ticket, but only to reserve it, as long as the visa has not been approved.
Depending on the type of visa, the nature and the duration of your visit to Cameroon, the visa fees are as follow:
|Nature of visa||Duration of stay||Number of entries||Fees|
|Short term (Transit, Tourism,
|1 to 90
|1 or more||120 €|
|Long-term (tourism, business, etc.)||91 to 180 days||1 or more||240 €|
- Payment of visa fees is made in cash or by transfer to the Embassy bank account indicated below :
|Institut (Bank):||Deutsche Bank Berlin|
|Account number (Kontonr.):||9270232|
|Bank Code (Bankleitzahl):||10070000|
|IBAN:||DE93 1007 0000 0927 0232 00|
Visa application deposits can be made without an appointment, every working day between 9:30 am and 12:30 pm.
Withdrawals are made three days after submission of the visa application.
The visa application can also be sent to the Embassy by mail. We recommend the use of a visa service company or an express messaging such as DHL including a prepaid envelope with your address, to return your passport to you. In this case, as well as in the case of transfer of visa fees, it takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete the procedure.
N.B .: It is recommended to personally collect your passport at the Embassy. The Embassy is therefore not responsible for the loss of a passport or any delay caused by sending it by post or other means of delivery. Visa fees are not refunded in case of visa refusal.\