Documents to provide for an ordinary passport
- 2 Passport application forms duly completed and signed.
- Original and photocopy of the Cameroonian birth certificate (Foreign documents must be transcribed beforehand by the Embassy). The stamp, name and signature of the registrar must imperatively appear on the photocopy.
- Original and photocopy of the CNI or loss certificate to be made on site at the Embassy. (The front and back of the CNI on the same photocopy page).
- Four 4 × 4 biometric photos to be taken at the Embassy (cost 15 Euros)
- Original and photocopy of the Marriage Certificate, for women adopting the name of their husband.
- Photocopy of previous passport or loss / theft statement made to local police.
- Photocopy of the Residence permit / card (NB: The photocopy of the residence permit and passport must be made on the same page in triplicate)
- Proof of profession (student card, employment certificate, company registration, etc.)
- Fees: 180 Euros (including stamps, certifications, delivery to Cameroon and return of documents)
For minors under 20, join in addition
- Parental authorization signed by both legitimate parents or legal guardian.
- Photocopy of the passport or CNI of both parents or legal guardian.
- Photocopy of parents’ or legal guardian’s passport or CNI.
NB: The physical presence of the applicant is compulsory.
WANT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT on the Embassy website www.ambacamer.de
For students regularly registered in universities, contact the Embassy’s cultural service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on the number 00493081495992
All supporting documents must be written in French or English or accompanied by an official translation in one of these two languages
ALL PASSPORT APPLICANTS NOT YET REGISTERED AT THE EMBASSY, WILL BE REQUIRED TO ESTABLISH A CONSULAR CARD AT THE TIME OF ESTABLISHING THE PASSPORT.